Privacy and Cookies Policy
What personal information do we collect and how we will use it?
We may collect the following information about you:
- When you contact us using the "Contact Us" form on the website, we collect your name, email address and any comments that you provide. This information is used by us to respond to your comments.
- When you enter any competition, promotion or prize draw on the site, we may collect your name, address, email address and telephone number. This information is used for the purpose of entering you in the competition, promotion or prize draw and for the purposes explained in the terms and conditions applicable to the competition, promotion or prize draw.
- If you agree we may collect your name, address, email address and telephone number so that we and other Whitbread group companies can keep you informed of news and offers from Taybarns and other Whitbread brands (including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and Table Table restaurants; Premier Inn and Costa).
- When you visit the website, we log the IP address of the machine you use to access our website. The IP address is a unique number that is used on the Internet to identify a unique computer for the purposes of allowing computers to communicate with each other.
We may disclose your personal information to other companies in the Whitbread group and to service providers for the purposes of providing services to you. If personal information is processed on our behalf by third parties, we will ensure that they keep your information secure.
If you agree we may also share your personal information with other companies in the Whitbread group so they may keep you informed of news and offers from other exciting Whitbread brands.
In addition, we may disclose your information to a buyer in the event that we or any of our assets are acquired by a third party (as your information may be one of the transferring assets).
We will also disclose any of your personal information to any third party where we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or protect any of our rights, property or safety (or those of our customers).
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer, and is used to differentiate you from other users accessing our site.
Cookies remain valid across visits, and can be helpful in avoiding the need for you to enter the same information on each visit to our site. They help us to:
- Compile anonymous statistics around how our site is used to help improve our service (including for example information on the type of web browser that you are using, the operating system that your computer uses, and (where applicable) the link that you followed to get to our site);
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or refer to the documentation provided with your web browser software.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However please note that certain features of our site require cookies in order to function.
Taybarns takes the security of any personal information we hold very seriously.
Our web servers are housed behind a secure firewall that prevents access to our databases by unauthorised users. All of our servers are housed in a secure environment with high levels of physical security.
If you give your consent we may keep you informed of Taybarns news and offers by post, email or text.
If you give your consent we and other companies in the Whitbread group may keep you informed of news and offers from other Whitbread brands (including Brewers Fayre, Beefeater, and Table Table restaurants; Premier Inn and Costa) by post, email, or text.
If you provide your postal address or post code we and other companies in the Whitbread group will also be able to provide you with news and offers particular to the area in which you live.
If you have agreed to receive marketing communications you may opt out or change your marketing preferences at any time by Contacting Us.
Access to and amending your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. To obtain a copy of this information please contact us at the following address or email Taybarns Customer Services. We may make a small charge for this service.
Taybarns Customer Services, Oakley House, Oakley Road, Luton. LU4 9HQ.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove personal information you think is inaccurate by contacting us.
This website is operated by Taybarns, a trading name of Whitbread Group PLC (company number 00029423 and VAT number 243292864), whose registered office is Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, Dunstable, Befordshire, LU5 5XE. Whitbread Group PLC is a member of the Whitbread group of companies.